KloudLogic understands the finance industry and the critical challenges it faces in today’s world. Increased regulations, complex reporting requirements, growing tax burdens, disparate systems, and the ever growing data complexity are a few of the challenges we see our customers experiencing. SAP EPM and BI products are an enabler for finance teams to become the business partner responsible for driving growth and profitability.
KloudLogic can support finance process transformation by implementing a range of SAP BI and EPM solutions for finance. Our SAP dedicated consultants provide exceptional product knowledge combined with a deep understanding of enterprise finance business processes, global implementation, and leading best practices.
KloudLogic’s Advisory Services team helps organizations identify the best strategies, mitigate risks, and enhance operations to support its strategic business objectives and financial goals. Our services cover Strategic planning, Product Evaluation and Selection, Financial risk management, increasing revenues and reducing costs.
- Development of vision
- Determining strategic objectives
- Development of strategic roadmap
- Identifying threats to achieving strategic initiatives
- Identify and manage enterprise risks impacting initiatives
- Performance measurement targets
- Establishing multi-year, high-level financial and operational targets
- Evaluate and Select the Right Toolset
SAP EPM Advisory
EPM Strategy Session
- Onsite EPM Strategy session with our senior-level Solutions Architects with the company’s decision-makers.
- High-Level walkthrough of best practice planning and consolidation processes
- A concise, step-by-step plan Strategic Roadmap, resulting in a tangible set of guidelines providing a single point of reference for everyone involved.
- Ensure your EPM solution meets your current and future business needs and is successfully incorporated into your corporate culture.
Legacy EPM Application Review
- Evaluate the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of Legacy EPM applications (such as Hyperion, Cognos).
- Evaluate current solution against your business objectives